Some parents purchase two pairs of snow pants at the end of the season so that children can keep one pair at school and one pair at home. Please do what works for your family. Pro tip: Check the local resale shops, Goodwill, Salvation Army, or Volunteers of America stores for good deals on kids winter clothing!
Parents, please mark your child's belongings with their name. Teachers have permanent markers to help mark things if you do not!
Students, YOU can be in charge of making sure you have the following items in your locker or backpack:
1. A sweatshirt, sweater, or hoodie
2. A dry pair of tennis shoes so you are always ready for PE class
3. Snow pants, a winter jacket, gloves, a hat, and a scarf
4. A water bottle to use throughout the day
5. A chapstick to keep your lips from chapping
6. An entire outfit (pants, shirt, underwear, and socks) to keep in your locker, just in case!
(Teachers have ziploc bags to place all of these items inside the locker.)
7. For the ladies: Please wear tights, leggings, or stretch pants under your dresses. It is a fashionable way to keep warm and modest in the winter!